FPT - Ram Rewards "Guts and Glory" Cash Program
As If owning the best-in-class tow vehicle on the road wasn't enough, NOW owing a RAM truck, test driving and RAM truck, or simply visiting any RAM dealership can pay BIG CASH to those particpating in FPT events during 2018!
FPT/Ram Rewards "Guts-Glory" Cash Program REQUIREMENTS:
- Only one test drive or dealership visit is requred - per angler
- Must enroll in Ram Rewards "Guts-Glory" program and show proof of purchase/dealership visits BEFORE the event begins
- Must have RAM sticker on boat
- Must wear RAM hat during weigh-in and during after event photos
How you get PAID via the FPT/RAM Rewards "Guts-Glory" Cash Program:
- Own a 2017 or greater RAM truck - win the event: You get $100 cash
- Own any year RAM truck - win the event: You get $50 cash
- Own any year RAM truck - Highest finisher: You get $25 cash
- Test drive a new RAM truck - win the event: You get $50
- Visit any RAM dealership - Highest finisher: You get $25 Chevron gas card
RAM Trucks - "Trickle Down" Cash
At selected events, Ram Trucks will provide "Trickle Down" cash that awards every 5th team out-of-the-money with cold cash! Moreover, If that 5th team is not present during the awards, the money "trickles down" to the next 5th team out-of-the-money, so theroitically some lucky team could walk away with up to $500 for not even catching a fish!
FPT/NAVIONICS Cup Awards Requirements:
- Register before any FPT event (Registration is FREE!)
- Must have a working NAVIONICS Chart loaded on your fish finder or on your phone during FPT competition
- Must have a NAVIONICS sticker in on your boat (you will receive a sticker when you register for NAVIONICS Cup)
How you get PAID via theFPT/ NAVIONICS Cup Awards program:
The team (in each region) that wins the NAVIONICS Cup title will receive:
- Special commemorative award denoting the Navionics Cup title
- One NAVIONICS Platinum Chip for (1 per team)
- A $200 gas card to assist with traveling expenses (each team)
FPT/Mercury Power/Repower Cash Rewards
Powered by a Mercury outboard, or looking to re-power your rig and looking for a way to cut down on tournament expenses? Now partcipating in FPT events and just owing a Mercury – the number one choice of tournament anglers, pays COLD CASH just for you being in the Mercury family!
FPT/Mercury Power/Repower Cash Rewards Requirements:
- You must register before any FPT event (Registration is FREE!)
How you get PAID via the FPT/Mercury Power/Repower Cash Rewards program:
- Own a new Mercury Outboard – win any Angler’s Press or Future Pro Tour event: Put $100 dollars in your pocket to help with expenses!
- Own any year Mercury Outboard – highest finisher of any Angler’s Press or Future Pro Tour event: – Put $50 dollars in your pocket to help with expenses!
FPT/TALON REWARDS PROGRAM
FPT/Talon Rewards Requirements:
Participants must pre-register prior to the event.Your registration is good for the entire season.
How you get PAID via the FPT/Talon Rewards program:
"Anchor Down with Talon Rewards" guarantees a cash payout of $500 at each selected FPT event, to winning angler registerd in the Talon rewards program. In addition, the highest finishing angler that owns a Talon and is registered in the Talon reward program will be awarded $250!
To download the Talon reward registration form click on the following link:
Daiwa Cup/ "Double Down" Bonus
To help you “fill out” your Daiwa arsenal, if you own a Daiwa TATULA series rod or reel, win a FPT event, and register at the beginning of the season for the Daiwa Cup bonus program, you will receive a new Daiwa TATULA series rod and reel! A combo valued at over $250 dollars!
FPT/Talon Rewards Requirements:
You must register prior to the event and show proof of purchase of a Diawa rod or reel to qualify for "Double Down" bonus
GAMAKATSU "Hook and Hold Em"
The last thing you expect when you hook into a big fish is from your hook to fail. With Gamakatsu that simply won't happen. And in standing behind the claim of the "World's finest hook", Gamakatsu is offering the exclusive bonus award program that awards anglers with free gas for the biggest fish caught during event via it's "Hook and Hold Em' award program.
FPT/GAMAKATSU "Hook and Hold Em" Cash rewards requirements
- You must be a member of the Future Pro Tour
- You must register for the program - before the event
- Each registered angler will receive a Gamakatsu sticker that must by affixed to a conspicious place on their boat
- Angler must show proof of purchase of a Gamakatsu product in 2016 (of at least $10 dollars)
How you get PAID via the GAMAKATSU "Hook and Hold Em" program:
Verified registrants of the Gamakatsu "Hook and Hold Em" program will receive a $25 gas card!
If a registered angler catches the biggest fish of the event..they win $50 cash!
FPT Youth League – Scholarship CASH!
In addition to the established "Future" Future Pro Kids division, where an adult with a team member 15 and under wins award medals for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place, youth up to 18 years old can participate FOR FREE in the new FPT Youth Angler's League presented by Gone Fishin Marine. It's simple the top three heaviest weights receives trophies, and $100, $75, and $50 respectively!
In addition, the top 10 teams are invited to the year-end FPT Classic Championship to compete for their own GRAND Prize!
The more events they enter, the more opportunities they will have to fund their educations!
FPT/Youth League requirements:
Parents must pre-register youth prior to the event. Registration is good for the entire season.
Boat Brand Contengices
If you own any of the following boats brands, and don't get into the contengencies offered..you are just leaving money on the table!.
- Nito Rewards - Win up to $3,000 at FPT events
- Triton Gold - Win up to $7,000 at FPT events
- Skeeter Reel Money - Win up to $3,000 at FPT events
- Ranger Cup - Win up to $500 at FPT and Angler's Press "Open" events
Please note: Each boat manufacturer's has THEIR OWN rewards program that applies to tournament events, and each manufacturer is SOLEY responsible for ALL contingency rewards and ALL payouts. Future Pro Tour, nor Angler's Press Outdoors is responsible for any of the boat contingency rewards offered by the above listed manufactuers.