Classic Event information:
- Celebration Dinner: Thursday, March 8th at the Ironstone Winery - 1894 6 Mile Road, Murhpys Ca - 1-209-728-1251
- Mandatory registration: Check-in begins promptly at 3pm at Ironstone Winery
- Classic competition begins: Friday March 9th, at New Melones, and end on Sunday March 12th at Lake Pardee
Classic competition waters will be OFF LIMITS to all Future Pro Tour Classic qualifiers from February 26th through March 4th. Official pre-fish days for the Classic will be March 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th . On Thursday, March 8th all FPT Classic competitors must be off the water by 12:00pm (noon). From Feb 18th until the end of the Future Pro Tour Classic event, qualifiers CANNOT fish with, or solicit information from anyone other than your team partner or another Classic Qualifier. Please do your own work! Violation of this rule can result in immediate disqualification.
- Murphys Suites - 134 CA-4, Murphys, CA 95247 – Phone (209) 728-2121
- Travelodge at Angels Camp - 600 N Main St, Angels Camp, CA 95221 – Phone: (209) 736-5004
- Best Western Cedar Inn - 444 S Main St, Angels Camp, CA 95222 - Phone: (209) 736-4000
These hotels are located appx 15 mins from New Melones launch ramp. Please reserve your room NOW, as these rooms will go quickly and may not be available as the Classic event approaches.
Saturday, March 31st - Lake Berryessa - (Northern Region)
"The Napa Valley Challenge"
- Launching out of Pleasure Cove Marina
- Host hotel:Pleasure Cove Marina - Cabins and Campsites
- Blast-off at Safelight (Pleasure Cove Marina - ramp)
- Weigh-in at 3:00pm (Pleasure Cove Marina - dock)