March 7-10th - Future Pro Tour Classic Championship
- Thursday, March 7th - FPT Classic Championship Celebration Dinner - 3-7pm @ Ironstone Winery
- Friday, March 8th - Day 1 FPT Classic Competition, New Melones Lake - Tuttletown marina ramp
- Saturday, March 9th - Day 2 FPT Classic Competition, New Melones Lake - Tuttletown marina ramp
- Sunday, March 10th - Final day FPT Classic - Final Day, Lake Camanche - North Shore ramp
Off-Limits and Pre-fish restrictions:
Classic competition waters will be OFF LIMITS to all Future Pro Tour Classic qualifiers from February 25th through March 2nd. Official pre-fish days for the Classic will be March 3th, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th.
On Thursday, March 7th, all FPT Classic competitors must be off the water by 12:00pm (noon).
From Jan28th until the end of the Future Pro Tour Classic event, qualifiers CANNOT fish with, or solicit information from anyone other than your team partner or another Classic Qualifier. Please do your own work! Violation of this rule can result in immediate disqualification.
Saturday, Feb 23rd @ New Melones - "The Calaveras Clash"
- Launching out of Tuttletown Ramp (Marina Ramp)
- Travel Lodge at Angels Camp - 600 N Main St, Angels Camp, CA 95221 - (209) 736-4242
- Blastoff at safelight
- Weigh-in at 3:00pm - Tuttle Town ramp
Saturday, March 30th @ Lake Berryessa - "The Grapes of Wrath"
- Launching out of Pleasure Cove Marina ramp
- Host Hotel: Pleasure Cove Cottages - 6100 CA-128, Napa, CA 94558 - (707) 966-9600
- Blastoff at Safelight
- Weigh-in at 3:00pm - Pleasure Cove Marina