Upcoming Sportsman's University Classes!
Sonar "101 - Basic concepts
- Date: Tuesday, July 31st, 2018
- Time: 6pm 8pm
- Location: Bass Pro Shops, 1356 Bass Pro Dr Manteca, CA 95337 - 209.825.8400
- Class Title: Sonar "101" - Basic concepts
- Instructor: Todd Ondracek
This electronics/Sonar Workshop that will feature "Hands-On" instruction - with actual units, that will help give you a better understanding of sonar basics, AND how to use your electronics to help put more fish in the boat!
Class is from 6-8pm, and will be limited to 42 students, so do not delay - and like the last class, IT WILL FILL UP QUICKLY....so please don't delay.
What students can expect to learn from this course:
- Basic functionality
- Setting alarms
- Resolving noise/interference issues
- Setting Way Points
- Understanding Side Imaging/Down Imaging
- Transducer technology/functionality/rigging
- Downloading software- Offloading stored data
And don't worry, this sonar basics class is comprehensive and non-brand specific, so you will learn a ton about your unit, and the theory behind sonar, whether you own a Humminbird, Lowrance, or Garmin, as it will have something for EVERYONE!
- Cost for this class is $25 per student and YOU MUST pre-register online to reserve your time slot.
PLEASE REMEMBER that registration is non-refundable - NO EXCEPTIONS, so please be sure that you have checked your schedules BEFORE you pay for this class.
What is Sportsman's University?